Argan Oil Healing Shampoo
Salt-free shampoo based on argan oil:
Hong Kong Rush Aragan Oil Healing Shampoo
In the scent of a Mandarin Blossom
Healing Shampoo Argan Oil
Argan oil known as “Moroccan oil” is extracted from aragan walnuts grown in Morocco and western Algeria.
Argan oil is called “golden oil” and it is the most expensive and best oil in the world. A crop of 6-8 trees produces only one liter of oil!
Argan oil justifies its status as a golden oil not only because of its cost but also due to its tremendous healing properties and high concentration of vitamins and essential acids for the scalp and hair.
* High concentration of linoleic acid and oleic acid.
These acids are known to be effective in penetrating deeper layers of the skin, they are absorbed into the hair follicles and retain the moisture necessary for the health of the scalp and hair.
* Rich in vitamin E, which produces an essential oily protective layer that prevents dryness, reduces hair frizz and adds shine and elasticity.
* Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties necessary for scalp and hair health. Fights effectively against free radicals, and bacteria, which can damage the scalp.
* Argan oil effectively cleanses the toxins already absorbed into the skin and produces a protective layer for the hair and scalp from damage caused by harmful sun rays, hair styling, straightening, oxidation and coloring. Prevents the formation of split ends.
* Shampoo is rich in Tea Tree oil and Rose Oil that are known for their healing properties for scalp treatment. These oils are antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. Effectively treats fish scale, seborrhea, irritated skin and dry scalp.
* Rosemary extract improves blood circulation and thus encourages better blood supply to the scalp and nerve renewal to the hair roots which encourages hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Effectively treats seborrhea, dandruff, hair loss, damaged hair.
In our reality stress is a part of everyday life, especially for people who live in cities. A hectic, robotic and busy life makes us feel tired and drained at the end of the day.